Monday, May 03, 2010

Lazy Monday

Nothing new here, kids. Carry on. I worked. Came home to hit the gym and do PWYC night but failed. They run two more weekends so I'll pay full price. I love them. I'll miss them (even though I never had the chance to work for them except one missed opportunity in 2003) and that is that.

Subway breakfast sammy review is on the Hippo site (http://hungryhippopotami.wordpress.com/2010/05/03/enter-the-subway-breakfast/) Check it out.

Back hurts. "House Bunny" must be finished. More laundry is to be folded. And another week of OT must be prepared for. Bills need paid. And my last class tomorrow. Huzzah.

05/03/2010 Bachelor Meals

Breakfast- Bacon/Egg/Cheese English muffin from the cafe. Shut up. I wanted comfort food and had originally anticipate running it off. Who could have told me the day would have kicked my ass and my body was sore. Odin, that's who.

2nd breakfast- Banana and fat free cherry Yoplait.

Lunch- Chicken/Spinach/Artichoke calzone. Again, it could have been soup or a spinach salad but they rolled out the special today and it would not be denied. Diet starts tomorrow, right? And it was better than the first attempt I had a few months ago that tasted of calzone death. At least they stopped calling it a "pizzarito".

Dinner- Grilled turkey burger. The spares go in lunch for tomorrow. I had these in the deep freeze and knew Moda would never want them so I thawed them overnight, seasoned them, and cooked the four patties on the grill. My most ambitious bachelor dinner to date. I may even try the sun-dried tomato risotto one of these nights.

<---Mildly healthy Henrietta.

No comments: