Thursday, December 18, 2008

What I want, need...this Christmas

Need/Want-ish:

Out of debt (Never happen this X-mas)
AAA membership. Mine lapsed this year, and it is the SINGLE greatest investment an older car owner can have. I was towed 4 x's in 2007.

Help staining/attaching the molding

Either a new laundry tub, or to replace the U joint that's clogged and won't get unclogged.

Gift Card to take Moda out on a proper date to a proper place. Or subsequent cash.

DVD- "Iron Man", "The Dark Knight", "The Incredible Hulk", "Boogie Nights", or flicks I've lent out and subsequently lost. (Pick one)

Dumb liquor- Cooking stuff, mostly. But Bailey's, Whiskey, Brandy, etc. Would be nice. I cook at home a lot, now.

Cooking classes to share

Dance lessons (Like, I don't know, salsa or something. "Picosa" has them for free, but dinner there seems smarter

Dry cleaning done. I have many shirts that could use it.

Big boy underpants. Couple of packs. I'm a large Marge these days.



FRIVILOUS, kinda necessary, but can't afford right now-
New bathroom. Tile. Tub. Toilet. Sink. I hate my bathroom.
New garage. You know? One that didn't seem "practical" in 1884?
New car. Hell, New USED car. At least older than the "oughts".

Ridiculous, can live without, but want. Just want.-

Trip to Paris with a Ryan Air puddle jump to Rome. I have a huge history jones that will not be denied. And wikipedia kills me with information.

Expando cable. This is more for my roommate than I. He watches TV (when he's home) like it is his job. And I know that he sneaks off to his cousins to watch IFC. Know it.

Big frassy HD TV. 40 inches or more. I love watching movies more than air. And with the HD craze coming, I wouldn't mind seeing the "Dark Knight" Chinese building jump with all the details revealed intimately.

No comments: