Thursday, December 18, 2008

One, just one problem with Batman

I love those two recent Bat-mama movies. I do. I re-watched "Begins" and can't wait to own "TDK". And as I talked to a co-worker about them, he had this to say:

"I hate how B-Man talks. It's just, stupid"

I responded, of course, with the wonderful line "It's not who I ammmmmm..." with the postured over-inflection that we found in "BB". And he's right. And then I thought, hm. He's got it all wrong. He's frassin' about stealth and secretiveness when he's doing his vigilante gig in what amounts to a fricking mini...tank. Not easy to tool into Gotham and park in the "90 minutes or fewer" street. What. Will you throw a cover over it?

Here's a better idea buddy. Since you are mega-rich and fight the muggers hand to hand anyway. (And, you know. While the tank is cool. And makes an eventually SPOILER cooler motorcycle) it is faaaaar from practical. Think of the environment.

Try a plug in. Hybrid. Or better still, stop at the local dealer (GO LOCAL) and grab a 97 Geo Metro. GREAT gas mileage. And? No one will give two s#its about a dude in a bat costume hanging out and listening to MPR for the latest.


I'm just sayin...

No comments: