Thursday, December 25, 2008

Oh yeah

I made it. That's right.

Except the only reason I was up at that ungodly hour wasn't due to (A) Nostalgia (I'm a little past that. I remember doing this when I was an early teen out of some sense of ritual or nostalgia. I'd even play happy birthday on my cheap Casio or something) Orrrrr (B) Actual childbirth. Something my poor mother had to endure all these years ago.


Nope. I had to go to the bathroom. Then needed to check the laundry tub and the floor was cold. And realized I hadn't re-set the coffee maker alarm so my house smells of organic breakfast blend.

And my internal (infernal) alarm sez "WORK TIME, BABY P!!! IT'S TIME TO MAKE THE DONUTS!!!"


Grrrr...First post as a 34 (whoops) year old and here I go making an awful Dunkin Donuts reference.


Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy (late...late) Diwali, Kwanzaa...Festiv...(F#ck it. It's made up. "Happy Porkledeedorkle day, all!") Be well, safe, and if you are an orphan in the Twin Cities metro I imagine I'll see you out and about tonight at one of the...3 or 4 open bars.

Your friendly neighborhood X-mas babe







Heavy emphasis on the babe. It's my birthday. The economy sucks. Thick and heavy compliments are free.

No comments: