Monday, November 26, 2007

Wow...


So in the last 24 hours, I have done the following:
Raked and cleared the front yard of rubbish, causing my neck/shoulders/arms/back to be frassy today. Soreness pie.
Had a s#itty-and I mean S#ITTY audition at TeRP. I don't wanna even talk about it.
Came home, and whilst hustling upstairs stubbed-nay-probably broke my right big toe.
Went to do business/get some water early this a.m. and again, smacked the top of my left foot- bruising tendons. I can barely put weight on it.
As a result of said injury (at 3:30 am) I didn't fall back asleep. Well, the purring kitteh who went from wrapping his body around my head and turning into a motor boat...then went down to the end of the bed and hogged my side didn't help much.
Went to go smooch Dorajar awake and hit my knee on the corner of the Chinese carved trunk at the foot of my bed.
If and when you see me, please don't ask why I am wearing protective equipment. I'm a hazard to my self.

No comments: