Thursday, June 19, 2008

Crime against active cultures

I'm always able to find my yogurt in the fridge here at work, in spite of around 6 other yogurts that are the same brand/container. Why?

Because all those other sucka's bring in the worst flavors in creation. Yo-play market research team has me questioning why they'd even invent those flavors in the first place. In short, the following flavors should be banned:

Key Lime, Peach, Lemon, Apricot, Cheesecake, Raspberry, Chocolate Cake, and Mocha.


Of course, then everyone would be eating Vanilla, Very Cherry, Mixed Berry, Blueberry (and sometimes if I miss-grab: Strawberry. Which is still pretty bland) and I would probably wind up eating some other poor bastards yogurt by mistake. Major cafeteria foul, that. Like the time someone bogarted my diet Coke. Which has now prompted me to open the bottle and take a swig before storing it in the fridge.



And this wins the award for the lamest blog, ever.

1 comment:

Portana said...

Um, yeah...the only yogurt I eat are the key line, lemon, boston creme and orange yogurts. I know I am lame, but its the only way I will eat yogurt :/