Saturday, February 03, 2007

It's cold in the world...

But warm in my heart. I'm typing as I sit upstairs where it is warmest. (Old house, you know. It gets drafty downstairs and the heat travels up. I fully acknowledge if I was free of debt, and free of house, I'd be snowbirding in AZ right now. Giving tours of Mesa Verde to the seniors)

I'm about to embark on a project/workout day before Super Bowl grocery shopping and wanted to post quickly regarding a not-so-frassy week. Well, work was busy and boring. No show means more "Me" time. I have an audition next Wednesday, wOOt. Dorajar had her first on-camera in which she now embarks on a brave new adventure of trying to obtain the coveted commercial/live-industrial gigs. And for the most part...life is pretty good. (This spending freeze I'm on is a little tiresome. At least it prevents me from holding my breath the last week of the month. Only 2-3 more years to go before I'm debt free! Then? Sell my house, and actualize my snow-bird fantasy of a Southwestern lifestyle)

I'm off to wail on my pecs, then do my back. And you know what? -22 degree windchills aside? I may go for a jog. I did it last year. And so help me, I'm gonna get some mileage out of that cold-weather jogging gear I invested in.

Pip-Pip.

ps: I, saw...the most amazing movie. If you can-and I encourage this behavior-go see "Pan's Labryinth". One of the most moving, beautifully shot movies I have ever seen. Heartbreaking. Go. NOW!

No comments: