Friday, April 11, 2014

Home Alone


My roommate is going to be leaving for NZ to visit family.  For two weeks.  I will have the house to myself for two weeks.  To give you a sense of perspective, we have lived together for about 8 years now.  In that time, besides the occasional few days here and there as well as a few weeks in Bemidji- he is the longest individual I've co-habited in my adult life. 

I'd like to point out that I love the Jellybean.  But it'll be really great to have the time at home to myself.  I've got some projects I'd like to do that I've been putting off and aren't so easy when you're navigating around the sensitivities of another person.  I'll have the S.O. over and her cat, so we can "play house" for a while even though she'll be gone a lot at the theater.  Hell, I might even paint.  Coupled with the long awaited Spring/Good Weather, the ability to start running out of doors again, my Spring seedlings starting to flourish, and my recent weight loss has got me feeling consistently optimistic for the first time in months.

Seriously.  Who am I f#cking kidding?  Mail carrier and the neighbor's are gettin' a show, y'all.

Avert yer gaze...ye've been warned...


Clothing optional at Moron Manor until 4/29



No comments: