Sunday, April 04, 2010

Well...not all of them.

I checked out Moda's show last Friday. ("Safe as Houses" at the Theatre Garage. Get off yer duff's and see it, fools!) And I was remarking later that the lead bears a striking resemblance to Redwright's hubby. Which, of course, gets me olde gears spinning since I ran into another actor who bears another uncanny resemblance to my roommate, El Bean. So I'm pontificating this yesterday (meaning- putting off raking) to him while he's doing the dog and pony show which is making his breakfast, and he seems genuinely interested in spite of the fact that (A) I have no story and (B) my idea is solely based on the fact that two pairs of actors look like one and other.

Anyway, our dialogue. For your enjoyment:

M- "So that's it. You and _____ are brothers and _____ and _____ are brothers. Cool?"
D- "Okay. Just don't cast any annoying actors."
M- "Which ones?"

No comments: