Tuesday, February 26, 2008

That was either the bravest things, or dumbest things

I have ever agreed to.


Jellybean's daughter is getting hitched, and being the dutiful father he really wants to do the whole (coughcough archaic coughcough) "Dad shoulder's the majority of the cost of the wedding". His cryptic dry erase messages notwithstanding, the most recent was a dooze:

"M- Talk to me, re: June 6th Wedding"

Turns out his daughter, the lil' minx, was talking about hosting the groom's/rehearsal dinner- In her one bedroom Uptown apartment. Sooooo...he wanted to know if they could have it at my place.

Sure. No problem. Close to 30 people? No worries. Just keep the little kids away from my toys* and we'll be fine.


My question is- How is the man that gets panicky when he is in a crowd, and will decline parties if they are over 10 people (Heck, asking to even have a party is usually grounds for discussion and he'll spit the bit until the wee hours when all are hopefully gone) Well what in the heck is he gonna do? And should I spit the bit?

Fahk. Now it's time to finish up those dang pesky projects. Faaaaaahhk.

*If you're thinking that by "Toys" I'm talking about p0rn and my Pl@@@yb0y collection, you would not be mistaken.

1 comment:

raven said...

Darn. I thought by "toys" you meant action figures and light sabers.